WEEK 10!!! See how the plants are doing with a fish focus...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquariumFreak

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey Gang,

Sorry I haven't been updated the pics like I used to but I am getting married in 2 weeks and things have been a little CRAZY around here.

Anyhow I did take some pics for week 10 on Thursday and I finally got them up this morning. Took a lot of the fish this week as well, I hope all of you enjoy!!! :)

[center:94eedca036](Click on the link below to see all of the pics)
http://www.aquariumfreak.com/90gal_journal/90gal_7_8_04.htm[/center:94eedca036]
Jeff

On your 3rd picture, what plant is that all over the ground, I really need a ground plant like that to compliment all my large plants :D

Glad you guys are enjoying the pictures... My ground cover is Glossostigma elatinoides.

If you go to my site to the home page you can see how it started out and filled in.

Jeff

Dang those little sprouts grew into all that? impressive. I have never seen any plants like that at my LFS's so I take it maybe I need to look on-line maybe for something like that.

The tanks coming along great freak.

As a side note to some inquiries. Glosso requires intense lighting (3+ WPG). CO2 injection and a strict fert regimin goes hand in hand, with that much lighting.

Keep up the good work freak. The tank looks awesome!

Back
Top Bottom