For Sale: Bolbitis, Anubias, Water Lettuce, etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, I'm redoing my tank to have it less stuffed to the brim with plants and incorporate a littlest more open space. I have a ton of bolbitis, anubias, dwarf sag, and dwarf water lettuce to sell. PM me to discuss price for the plants that you would like to order. Thanks for checking my post out! :thanks:

Attachments

• IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 263
I can do:

$25 shipped for a small flat rate box stuffed with big healthy bolbitis
$35 shipped for a small flat rate cube box filled with healthy huge pieces of anubias nana
$17 shipped for a small flat rate box full of dwarf sag
$17 shipped for a small flat rate box of dwarf water lettuce
$25 shipped for a small flat rate box of red and bronze crypt wendtii

I can also do medium flat rate boxes of the listed plants for extra. (I can fit around 2-3 times the plants in a medium flat rate box)

If you want to get a medium or large flat rate order that is a combo of the plants listed above, just let me know and we can figure out pricing. If you don't like the prices above, message me and we can try and work out a deal since I have 4 five gallon buckets of plants sitting here that I need to move now! Thanks for looking! :thanks:

tons of plants left! If you want something but want to try and negotiate price just PM me and we can figure something out. Really want to get these buckets cleared out! (y)

PM sent..
I have received plants from Lincoln before and sorry to you all who will not be getting Bolbitis this time.. The bolbitus I have has done great so I look forward to getting more..
I had a hard time resisting from day one...

Hi! If you still have anything available I’d love to buy from you! Resetting up my old 10 gallon this month and looking to plant heavily!

Just got my Bolbitus . 4 @ 1 gallon bags stuffed with plants !
Fantastic quality and quantity ...Huge rhizomes massive plants !
These will be going in my paladarium build.
Thanks man.(y)

Back
Top Bottom