Any welsh in???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welshy said:
Lol it's been raining here for 24 years!!! Haha

That's why we've got webbed feet boyo.

Wrexham up north Wales here.

Where abouts you from?

Jon

Flint hey.

That's only down the road.

You found The Green Machine in Wrexham yet?

Jon

Yeah found that a few years back keep plugging them on here as there the only company that I actually have faith in, although i do like Jaydee Aquatics in LLay great fish stock and spares

Yeah the green machine I have used for a few years. But I've only just started this hobby, used to have a different hobby wink wink that I shopped at the green machine for. Their fish turnover is slow but plants are superb.

Jaydee is where I get my fish mainly. Believe it or not the PETSATHOME store in Wrexham has some nice clean tanks I got my 4 Bolivian rams from there.

Jon

Haha I get ya reading behind the lines, haven't ventured up there to be honest, I've kind of ignored my stock for the last few years or so and concentrated on the plants etc but that's all on the back burner now just had a little one so don't have the time I used to, when I get some time and money I'm going to have a bit of a redesign and new stock...single species. Hopefully rack up some points on the Jaydee member card!!!

I feel ya.

Here is a shot of mine.

View attachment 92325

I done a fishless cycle with ammonia so i could stock it straight away with a decent stock list.

Currently have
4 Bolivian Rams
7 Zebra Danios
7 Penguin Tetras
2 Chinese Algae Eaters.

Tank is a Fluval Roma 200L using a Fluval206 canister filter along with a Fluval U2 internal filter , Pressurised Co2, Hydor Koralia powerhead.

Jon

Looking good mate like it a lot!!! Mines a
Juwel Trigon 190 corner bow
Internal 1000lph plus fluval 405 external canister
Flora base + graded gravel
Plants...numerous not really going to go in to that lol
Phantom tetra, glow light tetra, cardinal tetra, neon tetra , bamboo shrimp, cherry shrimp

As you can see its neglected lol

Attachments

• image-2257941186.jpg
    image-2257941186.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image-518368572.jpg
    image-518368572.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 89
Natural. Not neglected. Lol.

I only planted mine up last Tuesday.

Cost me pretty penny from TGM to plant it up. Lol.

Jon

Back
Top Bottom