Kuhli loach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ice Man

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got 5 of them yesterday. They are so fun to watch. Already play with my corys and otos.

Looks awesome, what are you feeding yours? Thanks!

I feed them Hikari sinking wafers. Actually i fed them first time just an hour ago. Not immediately, but after a while I saw couple of them lazy munching them. I am planing to feed them with wafers only every other day. In meantime they should eat whatever fall to the bottom. I only have one top dwelling fish - dwarf gourami. He is actually all layers dwelling because he eats algae pellets from the bottom and grass leaves from the middle. :) He eats everything all the time. :popcorn:

:D I have 5 also, I Love em! Its cute when they all lay togeather in a corner. Kinda looks like snakes :p

Mine don't stay together yet. Maybe just 2 of them hang together. Hope they will get used to new tank and start schooling soon.
Same was with my corries. it took them 2 weeks to notice each other.:brows: Now they are good friends.

They look good, I think I am going to get a few for my 29 gallon. I just have to pick up a few thing to make some hiding spots for them first. Thanks for sharing!

Lost one of them today.....
2 of them are VERY active and other two are not so active. The one that died today was quite pale comparing to others. I am starting to worry about these two that are not active. They come out to eat but don't swim much otherwise. Hope they will survive.

Sorry to hear that :-(
I hope the other two are ok... I can't help with what the normal activity is as I have not had them. I have read that they hide during the day and mostly come out when the tank lights are out. Let us know how the rest hold up.

arcticfirefighter said:
Sorry to hear that :-(
I hope the other two are ok... I can't help with what the normal activity is as I have not had them. I have read that they hide during the day and mostly come out when the tank lights are out. Let us know how the rest hold up.

My active Kuhlis are racing day or night, like torpedoes almost on top of the water. Thy like to squeeze in very tight spaces. They look like they are playing tag. For couple of days dwarf gourami was playing with them but Kuhlis are much faster and it looked like they were teasing him, they swam circles around him. They are sure fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom