Lots of stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Another club auction today. I got 2 36" T5 light strips, 3 apistogramma borelii, 1 apistogramma cacatuoide, 3 turquoise rainbow fish, 3 blue paradise fish, 3 red swordtails, 6 neons to add to the school, 3 black kuhli loaches, a large bag of cichlid food, & 15 val plants. I will get pics once everyone has settled in.

I also sold about 40 fry, mostly electric yellows, but did sell 4 of my geo's, not fry.

Gotta love those auctions. :p

Wish we had stuff like that around here, sounds like alot of fun. Those lights will come in handy to fuel the plant addiction!

yeah that does sound good. I hope to find auctions near me.

Apistogramma Borellii hiding in the cave.
1003305.jpg

1003306.jpg

Apistogramma Cacatuoide (not the greatest pic but they are still shy)
1003308.jpg

Swordtails & paradise fish

1003313.jpg

1003311.jpg

Hmm, i dont even know if that is borellii. I remember JDogg having that type of fish and he always just called it Apistogramma sp "steel blue". I dont think anyone was able to figure out the name of it.

and i dont think thats Cacatuoide that you have. The tail just isnt the right colour or shape. The body doesnt look right either. It kindof looks more like Apistogramma hongsloi, but i'm not sure.

I'm such a downer, i know. The good thing as most apistos have the same type of habits, all are fairly peaceful. And you are so lucky, i would kill for a pair of the apistos you are calling borellii. Awsome looking swords too!

Anne, have you forgotten my address? I thought those apistos would have made the trip back to my house already. :)

I can only dream of the day when my local fish club would have apistos at auction.

Jason, you are right about the borellii's. LOL Should know better by now.

Bill, I had to really pay off our club member to intercept those apistos before they left to your place. :p :p

Back
Top Bottom