150g predator tank startup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdogg85

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My dad has taken a liking to my aquarium and wants one of his own. He wants the predatory fish instead of the community setup. He says he wants a clown triggerfish, a dogfaced puffer, a volatian lionfish, and an emperor angel. Hs said he wants live rock and understands that no inverts would survive with these fish and is prepared for the cleaning regiment.

Do you guys think these fish will coexist or is this going to be an aquatic middle east?

it's really up to the fish, but if they all start out the same size i think they might work. i have had tangs that ate coral, and reportedly peaceful fish that terrorized the tank, so it's just an educated guess at best. those fish will outgrow a 150 eventually.

The clown trigger might pull the spines out of the lion. Not sure on that(never owned a lion), that's what I read though. Emperors are moderate just keep the pH up(from personal experience:()

I know the clown trigger is a must have for him the rest are just what he thought would be neat. I was hoping some more people would have some experience with these as I have none. My tank is the usual community.

Back
Top Bottom