considering these guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Centurion

Aquarium Advice Activist
i may start a 90g fowlr this summer. possibly graduating to reef once im comfortable with it. here are my ideas of finmates:

Amphiprion percula - percula clown
Centropyge bispinosus - coral beauty angel
Centropyge loriculus - flame angel
Centropyge potteri - potters angel
Cryptocentrus cinctus - watchman goby
Gramma melacara - black cap basslet
Neocirrhites armatus - flame hawk
Synchiropus ocellatus - scooter blenny
Zebrasoma flavescens - yellow tang

it seems to me most of these will get along, but its hard finding all my information in the same place. any compatability issues you people see?

tia

Centropyge bispinosus - coral beauty angel
Centropyge loriculus - flame angel
Centropyge potteri - potters angel

I think your asking for trouble with three pygmy angels ina 90g tank ;) I would pick the one you like the best and stick with one. I also think if you added all those fish the tank would be overcrowded.

Are you looking for fish that are reef safe also?
So when the time comes to have a reef you will have established fish plus reef safe fish.

Kaye

my list is of fish i like. im not going to try and cram them all in a 90g. tho if i hold out a little longer, i maybe able to go with a 150g. i think that could handle more than one angel. :D im really attached to the flame angel and coral beauty. it would be hard to chose just one of them. i liked the potters reverse coloration of the beauty too, but its my first choice to remove. the hawks are great little fish. i like the way they perch on the rocks. if i had to chose only one angel i would get the coral beauty i guess. since the flame hawk is red and i want good color variety. i also cant decide between an orange or black clown either. :roll: i also considered 3 or 5 damsels or chromis. so many choices. back to researching :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom