Does anyone have expeience with a Lei Triggerfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ErrolP

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm thinking of adding a Lei Triggerfish, but I can't find anyone whose ever owned one, need some advice guys!

I also have a Picasso but the lei is colored very differently, I absolutely love them, I also have a clown, if I got the lei it would be around 5 inches, the humu is around 4, so the lei wouldn't be bullied by the humu as much, the clown is very docile for a clown, even tolerating the humu lol

if thats your question or worry, you should be ok:) i too have a clown in with my triggers, funny thing is my Triggers are scared to death of my clown..go figure

Haha too funny, I tried a bursa but the color pattern was to similar and the humu kept attacking it so I gave it to a friend, as long as the lei trigger is slot bigger than the humu I should be ok IMO

I have a large lei trigger...really nice fish, not too large or aggressive. Feed shrimp and clams and just care for it as if it were a rectangle, huma or bursa trigger

Back
Top Bottom