Just about freaked out lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jasoncwrd2002

Aquarium Advice Freak
So when I originally put my cleaner shrimp in my tank he immediately went to my power head and one of its tentacles got sucked in requiring me to turn it off for him to get away from it. So tonight when I went to turn off the light first thing I saw was what appeared to be the cleaner shrimps mangled body being sucked into it. Needless to say I was bummed. Well once I removed it I looked in his normal hiding spot since I knew they molted and sure enough he was still there. Sigh of relief lol

On another note going on two weeks and I hardly ever see my Christmas wrasse. He was usually out during the day when my wife is home but she's away visiting family on the mainland. I feed yesterday and he never came out. Maybe he has a good diet of bristle worms lol. Anyways feed again tomorrow and see.

That's scary! My cleaner died when I switched him to a new tank and he didnt know how to avoid the overflow. :(

He always used to hover behind my koralias. They play with fire!

I just exchanged my coral banded shrimp because he was very territorial and wouldn't leave one spot. He was also snapping at his mates that were getting close to his spot. The new one is actually all over the place during the day and at night and actually tries to clean the fish.

Back
Top Bottom