My tang has black spot and can not catch him to fresh water dip him

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squeeky

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My tang has black spot and can not catch him to fresh water dip him ...... Any suggestions would be very helpful .......

Well you could always try one of the reef safe products out for ich and that. Ruby Reef Kick Ich, Kordons Attack Ich, Chem-Marin's Stop Parasite. Some people say these were miracles, some say they're a waste of money. That's one thing to try if u can't QT him or anything. Better than nothing IMO. Good luck and keep us updated!

I have managed to catch him and fresh water dip him but hasn't really made a difference :(

Squeeky said:
I have managed to catch him and fresh water dip him but hasn't really made a difference :(

When I freshwater dipped I didn't notice any difference either. It was a long time ago but I quarantined and ended up treating with medication. This may be your best bet to make sure he survives.

Its a lovely sailfin tang I don't wanna lose him ... I even bought a cleaner wrasse to help out a little as well

Im having the same problem. Not sure if you can see it in the pictures.

Had anyone had any success in getting rid of this?

image-678843980.jpg

My tang seems to have lost some blacks spot over night since I put that cleaner shrimp in there

Back
Top Bottom