Brand new to marine tanks . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blorkiemom

Aquarium Advice Freak
In fact, I just got the actual tank today! I've been reading these boards for a while in preparation for getting a 75-gal FOWLR up and running. The advice I've gotten secondhand is invaluable, and I know I'll have specific questions as I go so I thought I'd better introduce myself. This is a great, great resource--thanks to everyone who posts!

Oh, I do have a 20-gal with 2 sweet goldfish and a 10-gal with a scattering of tropical fish. So while my family isn't brand new to fish, a 75 gallon salt tank is going to be a quantum leap!

Welcome to AA! I came across this website about 2 months ago and the community has been tremendously helpful and friendly. I feel it falls into the category of "Not too big, not too small" a much more personal experience then some of the other HUGE communities out there.

I too have begun setting up a FOWLR. You have come to the right place. Good luck!

By the way, what is your name all about? Very unique.

-Maximo

Thanks, everyone. It's nice to be here. Maximo, the screen name has a kind of silly back story--when I was pregnant but before we knew the gender, my husband and I wanted something to call the baby that sounded "gender-neutral" so we somehow came up with "Blork." It was a joke that stuck and we still call our (now 3 year old) daughter "Blork" and "Blorkie." Goofy, I know! :)

Back
Top Bottom