Day 1 of cycle for 55gal saltwater found spider

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok that's just CREEPY!!! Yuck!! I'm afraid of spiders and watching that thing crawl around like that?! I retracts last statement.

Open window, take tank and toss it out said window, go outside and drive over that thing 237 times back and forth to assure its dead, then throw lighter fluid on it and burn it for about 3 hours. Put it out and you should be good.

I'll buy you a new tank, get that beast out of your house!!

Lol, that really made me chuckle!! Not a fan then?!

I really think it is worth posting this again in the getting started category so we can get more eyes to witness this miracle of saltwater mysteries and my personal nightmare...

This is too bizarre, if Convict is stumped.... then who shall confirm or deny if this is an alien spider or a legit saltwater creature that mimics land-locked spiders except hates air and loves water?!

Well it's definitely not a sea spider which has me stumped even more!! How many in the tank? Are they making webs?

I posted it there last night still all I get is creeped out members...lol

Well it's definitely not a sea spider which has me stumped even more!! How many in the tank? Are they making webs?

In the video it looked like it had a web. Crazy stuff. Hopefully it can't climb the glass and out of the tank!!!!!

Doesn't seem to stick to glass at least I have not seen that yet, and does not like the sand either it does glide thru the streams until I drops anywhere

I left home early today but I did not see the one one the video

As soon as my salt shop opens I'm gonna call them and email them the video. Ugh! Just got the chills.

I never knew spiders can survive underwater, now i am going to think twice before going in the water when i hit the beaches this summer. Whats sad about this is i am a 28 year old man. I can not stand spiders

I never knew spiders can survive underwater, now i am going to think twice before going in the water when i hit the beaches this summer. Whats sad about this is i am a 28 year old man. I can not stand spiders

Don't feel bad. 37 year old firefighter scared to death!

If that was in my tank, I'd probably burn my house down just to make sure it was dead. Following

I hope i dont see spiders and underwater again. I had to look into this tell me what you think of this link http://www.wildsingapore.com/wildfacts/arachnida/desis.htm

Went to like 15 web links with spiders. God i am going to have a nightmare being hunted down by a spider

Thanks for all ur trouble finding this they look very similar to what have but the article speaks of walking on the water mine is all the way on the bottom kf the tank and I have not seen it surface...but this must be it

Back
Top Bottom