Greetings from Bri Bri

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bri Bri fish guy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone,im fairly new to the hobby i have been doin freshwater for a lil over 2 yrs now and am now goin to start saltwater. I found a private seller who wil sell me 72 gal bow w 60 lbs of live rock,maroon clown,elbi angel,and all the extras (filter, skimmer,etc) the rock and back of the tank is covered with coraline,is this good or bad?

:welcome: to AA! :)
Bri Bri fish guy said:
Hello everyone,im fairly new to the hobby i have been doin freshwater for a lil over 2 yrs now and am now goin to start saltwater. I found a private seller who wil sell me 72 gal bow w 60 lbs of live rock,maroon clown,elbi angel,and all the extras (filter, skimmer,etc) the rock and back of the tank is covered with coraline,is this good or bad?

I'm not a saltwater guy but that sounds like a pretty good deal! (y)

Thx,i think im getting a steal at $200,jus a lil curious if the coraline algae is good or bad to have if anyone has any advice on this please help:)

Awesome,thanks guys im excited this my first sw tank,im thinking of selling the fish that come with and goin w a porcupine puffers,fuzzy dwarf lion and 2 clowns,good combo?

Awesome,thanks guys im excited this my first sw tank,im thinking of selling the fish that come with and goin w a porcupine puffers,fuzzy dwarf lion and 2 clowns,good combo?
Welcome to the forum!
Porcupine puffers look awesome. BTW, you will have more people answer your question if you post it in the saltwater "general discussion" section.
That does sound like a good deal. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom