Greetings from South Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stacinbeau

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello my name is Beau and my wife is Staci....We live in a Hartsville, SC.
We keep a few different tanks in our "Fish Room"
We have recently started a 10g Nano-reef and a 55g Frontosa tank. We also have a 55g FO marine tank, 55g mixed Cichlid tank (EYL just spawned) a 10g fancy guppy tank, 20g fountain,20g long turtle tank.i think that covers it..We are also into birds and Horses.....

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!!!

Hi guys, I'll throw in my welcome as well. BTW, I think you live in one of the best states in the country. Reason: MOre golf courses per capita than any other :D

Welcome fellow South Carolinians.
Hope Yall enjoy the site as much as I do.
EVERYONE here is so friendly and helpful.

well I just finished moving my 125g FOWLR and a 175g RR tank back home from a LFS that was usng the for a display..... So The room is officially full now.........

Hi and Welcome. I'm new here too. Wow sounds like you have a lot of fish to keep you busy. We used to live in Charleston for a year, twas the best place we have lived so far, unfortunately the humidity and my hubby didn't mix. Boy I miss being 20 minutes from the beach.

An entire room just for fish..... dare i dream!!! now if i can only get my roommates to move out I could turn my whole house into an aquarium!!! Well anyway hello and welcome to the site and if your near myrtle beach at all you might want to check out Sea Critter Depot. Bruce and his wife are both very knowledgable and helpful. By far my fav lfs, and i have to drive almost and hour and a half to get there :!: :roll:

Back
Top Bottom