Hello! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicoleSparkle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone,

We had a 65L tank to start out with a year ago and have now gotten a 320L recently.

I have a school of neon tetras, 3 pricilla tetras, a crawdad, 2 angel fish, a corydora and a plecostomus(it’s a baby atm)
Even with all these fish the tank looks empty sometimes (see photo attached.)
The plants are just new FYI so they will grow and fill things out a bit.

I’ve moved all my fish to the larger tank and looking for suggestions for the smaller one.
Ideally wanting to get one or two larger fish that would still be happy in a 65L.

If anyone has any suggestions of what I should get? Or even if you think I should swap some fish from either tank... happy for advice [emoji16]

thanks [emoji120]

Attachments

• Adjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 14
After doing a bit of googling I’m thinking maybe I should put the tetras in the 65L with tonnes of greenery and then get some larger fish for the larger tank...

The tetras would be happy in the small one away from the big fish. Ive heard stories about angelfish snacking on neons. You should bump up the school to 6 as well. If you wanted to add something with the tetras a betta OR dwarf (or honey) gourami would work.

Back
Top Bottom