Hello! ^_^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NowFuzzySays

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey y'all! I joined this site because my boyfriend and I are still fairly new to the hobby! We've had some struggles with our newest 120G tank, but we've finally stabilized the environment and now it's just maintenance/upgrading.

Our first tank was a 36G bow front that's currently running, but uninhabited. We've spent many hours watching aquascaping videos on youtube, and we've decided that's what we'd like to do to this tank. We've never had a heavily planted aquarium, so I could definitely use some advice! I'd really like to have some rocks/driftwood and grow moss over practically everything and have some nice tall grasses for some ghost shrimp to play in.:angel:

Feel free to send any helpful tips my way! Thanks :)

Welcome to AA Now,
Many great people in here ready to help each other learn this wonderful hobby. Starting out in a big way with a 120G. Nice. Congrats. It's great that you have the same interest as a couple. LOL Some nice romance can be had by the soft light of an aquarium. For some awesome layouts to give you some ideas here's a link to a site you might find useful. Click on layouts. www.tropica.com Good luck and again, welcome. OS.

Back
Top Bottom