Hello, all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris&CindyBrown

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there,

My name is Cindy and my husband, Chris, and I have just recently acquired a basic beginner's 10 gallon fish tank. We are very new to this hobby but we are very serious and excited about the happiness & health of our fish.

We are from Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, and recently got married in June 2009. We do not have any children. We are a young couple that live in a quaint, nice townhouse with three cats. The cats are very well behaved (mostly) & enjoy watching our fish.

Our fish comprise of four neon tetra & two long, black skirted tetra fish. We have also just recently added an algae eater to our community. They all are doing very well. The tetra are all very energetic & curious fish.
The algae eater is a bit more shy and tends to hide most of the time.
I'm still researching about these fish and look forward to any interesting, helpful information that anyone might have for us.

We're really curious about the kind of tanks that everyone else is working on, and find that we really enjoy looking & learning about the works of everyone else's fish tanks.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome!

Hi Chris & Cindy! Welcome to the forum! I m a newbie at this fishkeeping as well but I am learning so much just reading the answers to the many topics presented. I also have a 10gal tank started 2 weeks ago and my big dilema was having a community tank WITH my male Betta or not...well, I am happy to announce that I have 2 guppies and an albino catfish together with my betta since yesterday at 5pm and everything is going well...In any event, welcome and happy fishkeeping!!! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom