Hello All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iaintmaci

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone. My name is Dewayne, and I am from Waynesburg, Pa. I am a proud father of 2, and they mean the world to me. I have had aquariums almost my entire life, but have never really delved to deep into the proper ways of doing everything. I recently came across a great deal on a 55 gallon tank, so decided to have a nice hobby with my son. He is 2 at the moment, and is absolutely in love with our gold fish that we have. I decided to do a little more color and set up the 55 with some tropical for his (and daddy's :whistle: enjoyment). I love the way you can sit and be mezmerized by an aquarium for hours. I have over 300 channels on tv, and would rather watch fishies swim. :D

Welcome to the forum. I've been back in just over a year myself after a break of about 20 years. I started back up with a 55, it's a good size starter tank. What kind of fish are you stocking?

I do not have anything in the 55 gallon yet. It is sitting on a stand getting ready. I have a 29 gallon in my living room with 2 goldfish that we adopted off of my sister. They are mainly my wife's. I got the 55 so my son and I can do whatever we wanted. Mainly its daddy doing what he wants, but the boy says its his fishy tank.

Welcome to AA! We look forward to seeing your tank build. Please post pics when you can so we can follow your progress. It's amazing how many ideas you get from those threads.

Back
Top Bottom