Hello from Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mama2916

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Im not very good at intros so Ill keep it short. Hahaha. Im a mother of 2 young, very outgoing, and hyper children who has found serenity in my fish tanks. My son just discovered tiny little zebra danios all over my tiniest tank that he decorated with marbles...thats his story and hes sticking to it. Hahaha. Anyways... Im getting new tanks next month to accomadate all the baby mollies, danios, and platies until big enough to sell to my favorite fish and aquariums store

Congrats on the babies, and welcome to the forum!! I hope you and your 2 youngins enjoy it and learn a lot :)

mama2916 said:
Im not very good at intros so Ill keep it short. Hahaha. Im a mother of 2 young, very outgoing, and hyper children who has found serenity in my fish tanks. My son just discovered tiny little zebra danios all over my tiniest tank that he decorated with marbles...thats his story and hes sticking to it. Hahaha. Anyways... Im getting new tanks next month to accomadate all the baby mollies, danios, and platies until big enough to sell to my favorite fish and aquariums store

Welcome and we are happy to have you all here. You'll find awesome advice and even better folks on AA. It is nice your kids are involved.

Back
Top Bottom