Hello! I'm new here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darcy cole

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I'm Darcy..I'm still trying to navigate through all the forums and threads..it's a little daunting but I've already asked some questions and received some great help! I have a 29 gallon tank with 7 fish, plants and gravel and a tetra whisper filter..so far the hardest part is to NOT over feed my fish..I'm learning that less is more! I guess the best way is to just jump right in to the threads and ask questions! Thanks!!!

Welcome to AA Darcy! Glad you found the forum! Its extremely helpful! What kind of fish do you have?

Geez! I think I just sent a rambling reply to the wrong place!! Thanks for the welcome..I'll do a quick run down..I know I have an African cichlid for sure about 5 inches long..then two long greyish shark looking fish with bright red fins and tail ( very pretty) three spotty fish with long trailing whiskers ( not like catfish tho) two grey one orange about 3 1/2 inches long each..one 3 inch very lively fish with the coloring of a rainbow trout! And one 2 inch sucker fish! The cichlid is the most aggressive and so is the little trout fish..I need to figure out how to post pictures! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom