Hey guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

puffergirl

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone, although I'm not new to this site, I have not been around for a few years. I just thought I'd say hi again to everyone. I'm still an avid aquarist with 3 tanks. I have a 50gal, 30gal and 20gal. They are all tropical and all are planted with the 30gal being heavily planted. I actually ended up taking advice from on member on here long ago and have my 30gal full of Rainbow fish, which I love btw and plan on getting more. I just finished stocking my 20gal with German Blue Rams and a false zebra pleco. My 50gal has a mixture, clown loached, yoyo loach, red tail black shark, danios and tiger barbs.

Anyhow, thats a bit about myself, and its good to be back.

So you haven't been around for a few years - I can really relate to that - Isn't always the case that The Mothership from Xzuthex comes for you at the wrong time - I remember one time when I had my head wrapped in tin foil and copper (you know to block the mind waves from the dreaded Tatkins) and the Mothership decided to .......... my son just told me not to let you guys know anymore for fear of being kicked off the site --- but I think he is just protecting me from giving my position away for capture
Anyway --- Hello and Welcome Back :silly:

Back
Top Bottom