Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackson1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I am new! :) Hope to get to know you guys and have lots of fun doing what we love.

I haven't set up my tank yet but I do need some advice on setting it up....:brows:

Forgot to mention that I have a 20 gallon long. I used to have a 30 gallon but I traded with a friend since I wasn't going to be doing Goldfish anymore.

Hey, welcome to AA! Got any cool plans for the 20 gallon?

Yes I do. I am planing to do a planted aquarium. I was going to do have CPD's but they are to much money at my local pet shop.:(

Dang, that stinks. CPDs are awesome! But there are some members on here (like Fresh2O who replied above) with some CRAZY beautiful planted tanks.... You'll find a lot of help and inspiration, I never could have started my planted 55 gallon without a lot of help and plants from members here!

Dang, that stinks. CPDs are awesome! But there are some members on here (like Fresh2O who replied above) with some CRAZY beautiful planted tanks.... You'll find a lot of help and inspiration, I never could have started my planted 55 gallon without a lot of help and plants from members here!

That sounds awesome! I can't wait to get started on my tank. I still haven't decided on what light to use yet.
I posted my question about lighting already here if you want to see it.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f24/current-usa-led-20-gallon-long-344971.html#post3330057

Looks like you are getting some good feedback on that thread. I have a Finnex FugeRay and Planted+ and I like them. The most recent models (24/7 & StingRay) offer a sleeker chassis and more features (the 24/7).
That is a nice size for a planted tank with nano fish. Ember tetras would fit the bill as would these rasboras:
V1o67iJ.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom