Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stormwarning

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name's Mike, and i'm just about to start a new aquarium, having never kept fish before :huh:. I've done a bit of research, and have just bought a second hand tank L30 x H18 x W12, which i think comes to roughly 105 Litres, and which i'm hopefully going to go and pick up this weekend.

I've tried to do a bit of research, and read a lot of great posts and helpful advice on this site, so i've decided to start with a freshwater tank as I think it'd be best to start at the easier end of the scale!

Having had a look around one of my local LFS with my girlfriend, she's pretty much decided that we're going to have a couple of red orandas lol.

I think this should be okay with the size of the tank, but i was wondering whether anybody could give me any advice on what, if any, other types of fish would be okay to put in with them? I quite like the idea of a shoal of Tetras or something similar, but know these would probably be too aggresive to put in with the Orandas. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Welcome to AA! :fish2:

It would be best to start a thread in the FW forums with your questions as you will get more answers there. This forum is just more of a meet and greet area.

Back
Top Bottom