Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoDrapes

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I walked into a friends house for the first time a couple of years ago, and they had a beautiful marine reef aquarium that spanned the width of their living room. I had never seen an aquarium like that before, and didn't even know that you could have that. I fell in love with it! I did a bit of research and decided I would love to take on the hobby, but at a time when I could afford it, and have time for it.
So, this past fall, I finally got going on it. I have a brand new 37 gallon tank (been going for a couple months now). I'm already making plans for a bigger one! Ugg! Patience......
I'm new to this, loving learning this new hobby, watching my fish, coral, crabs and can't wait for more.
I'm in the Toronto, Canada area, and would like to touch base with some local people, as well as everyone for great advice and ideas.

That's my beauty! :) forever a work in progress. 37 gallon

Attachments

• image-2608575463.jpg
    image-2608575463.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 67
Pics would be great. Not far from ya just outside Toronto myself. :)

Crystal, great to hear! I'd love some local different sources for livestock and corals. I don't know really anything other than bigals! Where outside of GTA? I'm north east, in Durham region.

I am Durham region as well. Ha funny. I do know of a mom and pop shop in Scarborough just on the outskirts of Toronto. It's a rundown kinda place but he has the best and cheapest corals I've seen in the area. I got my hammer coral which is the size of a soft ball, now bigger, for 40 bucks.... I will have to get the address of the place off my brother for ya so you can check it out can't remember it but it is defiantly worth a look.

Oh and beautiful tank. :) I have a jbj 28g cube that has been going since march. I am totally addicted.

Attachments

• image-1770846694.jpg
    image-1770846694.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom