I'm Araielle. It's a pleasure to meet you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Araielle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey, all!

New to the forum. I've loved forums since I was young. They always seem to be so full of great people with like interests, great info, questions & stories! I used to have a 10 gallon fish tank when I was about 10 years old. My parents let me pick from a few community fish from our local pet store. I remember loving to feed & watch the fish. Eventually, they all died & we didn't refill them because we moved around too much. Well, now that I'm older, I got myself a few tanks again! I did a lot of research on fish & fell in love with bettas! So far I have two 10 gallon fresh water natural planted tanks. One belongs to my red marble HM, Aviur. The other 10 gallon belongs to my blue CT, Vex. I also have a 5 gallon lightly planted fresh water tank at work that belongs to my special boy & very first betta, a VT, Cho. I came into work this morning & Cho made a huge, thick bubble nest overnight. Made my day. :) Anyways. I also have two dogs (a Westy & an English Springer Spaniel) & one cat (just a black & white one?? lol). I do have a full time job, so I spend a lot of my off time with my pets & playing games. I really need to add working out in there, too. Oh gosh..lol. I joined this forum in hopes to gain more info, read all of your lovely stories, see your pictures & help out where I can. It would also be nice to find folks in my area so that maybe I can find nice places to get new aquarium things like plants, snails, fish, etc... This is probably the longest intro I've ever written already, so I'm going to go ahead and cut it of here. Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom