im still new one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigdaddyd95

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:Dwhat ever u people want to do to me is ok with me. so im hear to learn new things for my tank.i might need help down the road to im prove my profile and stuff like that too.so its a big hello to all the fish lovers here..:pnow u see it now u dont..now there shouldnt be any problems and nobody well be bent out of shape..injoy.but any ways.. i have a 125gal salt tank. i have live rock in it and fish and a few other things too.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. Remember this is a family friendly forum, so please keep it within the bounds of fish keeping. If you want to google "hot women" please refrain from it here , there are plenty of websites that will be more than happy to accept your "potty mouth".
So ask away and we will answer away!
What kind of tanks do you keep?

Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is welcome to AA. We look forward to your questions and help. The bad news is that this quote from you (" sometimes i just get carried away with my potty mouth when i see a hot looking woman...")will not be tolerated. We are about the SW/FW fish community and want to keep it that way so people can feel free post on herewithout being harrased. Hopefully that wont happen and we can all profit from each others advice. We pride ourselves in being a family forum. Again welcome to AA .

Last edited:
wow..are some of us a little touchy or what...calm down people..im here to learn some new stuff and watch what other people are saying and learning..so chill out...i havent said anything bad..i make the hair stand on your neck or what..lmao...

I do not think any of us are "touchy" or need to "chill out". We run a family friendly site with many underage members. I highly doubt they care to hear about your interest in attractive members of the opposite sex. If you are truely here to get help, advice and answers on fishkeeping we are all around to help...just keep it on topic.

BTW...Welcome to AquariumAdvice.com

Super...Welcome aboard! We hope this is a site that you, your kids and grandkids will enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom