just joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mitton

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi all, im james. thought i should join a forum as i have had my setup for around a year after my mum bought it all off the internet and didnt have the foggiest idea what she was doing. after the 'novelty' wore off and she became less interested in her living green tank she called me and would i take it off her hands coz she 'didnt have enough time to look after it'!! yeh right, i thought, i work longer hours than her!!! but nontheless i took on the challenge.

as i said, a year has past since i took on this tank and i am now a full blown aquariumist (or what everr the termonology is ;).

in my tank i have 1 x coral beauty, 3 x damsels, 1 x manderin (alive & healthy after 6 months) 1 x boxer shrimp, 1 x toadstool coral, 1 x pink coral (unsure of name) 6/7 x hermit crabs (blue + red) 2 x button polyps (friend gave them to me out of his tank)

i think thats a reasonable introduction of myself so hopefully all you professionals out there can answer my almost daily questions about my tank and setup :)

James (always wanting a bigger tank)

Welcome to the site James...I think you forgot the daily "Question".
img_1052518_0_20728073d6239169f82c4ea97c7ac36c.gif

friend or foe?

ah, todays question is:

i have recently had opaque spider web looking stuff popping up all over my tank. is this 'friend or foe?'

Back
Top Bottom