New member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Iam new to this site...but not to fish keeping...i have many african cichlids...iam from chicago...what type of fish do you guys have...?

I have a betta but I am upgrading to a 10 gallon tank soon. I have been 6 years with bettas.

I really dont know much about bettas...they are very popular..just kind of got hook on south and central cichlids when i was 18...and switch to african cichlids and been with them for 30 years now...i enjoy all fish and have many friends in the fish club i belong too...that has a wide variety...angels...guppies..scavengers..discus...you name it...

Clown loaches in my opinion go very well with 90 percent of cichlids...they do better in small groups and larger tanks..had many threw the years..i dont know if they ever been bred successfuly yet in captivity....but they do..still command a high price at..auctions and swaps...very kooooool...

I am going back 10 years ago also...from what i remember they have to be at least 8 inches to be sexually mature and they have a crazy long life span...

Back
Top Bottom