New to the site, looking for a club in NC triad.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swishahouse85nc

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to the site and so far it has been very helpful, but i'm a forum addict anyway, so I eat all this info up like candy. I'm from North Carolina about 20 miles north of Greensboro, near the NC/VA border, I haven't been able to find much info on freshwater aquarium clubs in my area or the state for that fact. Any info or people wanting to start something up would be welcome.

Thanks,
Matt

Raleigh Aquarium Society
The Raleigh Aquarium Society was founded in 1981 and meets at the North Carolina State University School of Veterinary Medicine on the first Thursday of each month; downstairs, across from the library; at 7:30 p.m. Each monthly program includes a speaker, Q&A period, raffle of aquarium related items, plants, fish, and refreshments. This society was formed from a broad base of interest in the aquarium hobby. Other club activities include native fish collecting trips, an annual picnic, Christmas Party with a mega raffle, along with our Annual Workshop and Auction each February. For more information please visit our website at http://www.raleighaquariumsociety.org.

Back
Top Bottom