Previous tanks owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sheila0405

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, everyone. I am a veteran of the tank wars. We had a 10 gallon tank which my then little boy wrecked when he "helped" me by pouring in an entire container of pH corrector. We never got that up and running again, because we moved. Then we got a 5 gallon tank in which we kept several crayfish. Only one was left standing, and then we got a used 75 gallon tank. That one lasted us a few years, then all of a sudden all of our fish started dying, and we never did get the problem solved. :facepalm: I've been without any tank for several years and I want to get going again. :fish2:

Sounds like you have had some pretty bad luck on the old tanks...hopefully you'll have better with the new one.

Goodluck!!

Welcome! You've come to the right place because for almost every problem, someone here has had it and knows how to deal with it. Looking forward to seeing what you do with you tank. Best wishes.

Selecting the right tank and tank mates for the occupants is key to keeping a successful aquarium!

Here you can learn a lot to help prevent tragedy before you even have to try the live creatures.

You can try out different combinations for a certain tank which you might already own or plan to buy. Or decide which kind of fish or creatures you'd like to keep and build the tank size and tank mates around them.

I have found many combinations and special creatures I have decided against as they didn't fit in with our life style, didn't have enough time to keep them properly, right foods, enough space, enough patience, etc. Saving countless hours of sadness, aggravation, $$$, failure.

Also been inspired to do some things I never would have even thought possible!

Very good place to come!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Back
Top Bottom