Saying hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Insom1982

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey how's it going joined this site as I was told there is good info on here and I think it's neat to tail to other people that enjoy the same hobby I currently have a 80 gallon tank with one motoro stingray and two African cichlids hoping to get an Arowana soon I have two fluval C4 back hanging filters looking to upgrade to at least 150 in a year or so

Hey how's it going joined this site as I was told there is good info on here and I think it's neat to tail to other people that enjoy the same hobby I currently have a 80 gallon tank with one motoro stingray and two African cichlids hoping to get an Arowana soon I have two fluval C4 back hanging filters looking to upgrade to at least 150 in a year or so

Hi and welcome to AA! Glad you found us here, I would suggest looking into the 300g or larger if your wanting an arowana and for the stingrays as well

Welcome to AA! And yeah i agree, you will have to upgrade. I wouldn't get an Arowana until you get the bigger tank also.

Back
Top Bottom