Stock or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freddie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey, im considering wether or not 2 add anymore fish 2 my 55 gal. As of now it contains 2 5" silver dollars, 1 4" rainbow shark, 2 2" gold weather loaches, & 1 1" algae eater(sucking loach). Do u think it wud b safe 2 add anymore fish? & if so, Im open 2 suggestions:)

Welcome to AA! What sort of fish are you thinking of adding. I personally wouldn't as I think your a tad overstocked. Hope you like the site so far!

Nothing n particular, im actually wrried ill hav 2 replace my algae eater eventually cuz I did a little more research, & I learned he'll supposedly get more aggressive as he gets older, & im wandering about species 2 replace him should I have to remove him, preferably a algae eater thts relativaly small & will do well with my weather loaches, silver ds, & rainbow shark

Last edited by a moderator:
I am enjoying the sight so far. Thank u:). Now does any1 knw about any small algae eaters thatll do good with my other fish minus possibly the sucking loach?

Back
Top Bottom