$1 a gallon sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chevypride

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was just wondering if petco in Canada had these $1/gallon sale? I've been looking on there website and can't find anything. The nearest one is over 200km away. So I can't just walk in and ask. I would have to plan a trip with the truck hah! I can't even find just aquariums on there site, just the fancy tiny ones.

Anyone know?

(It might be a little harder, but I'm specifically looking if Winnipeg does it)

In the states, they typically do them once a quarter. I think they just had one that ended at the end of January, so I'd expect one in the April time frame. Keep your eye on the forums here, someone usually posts a "heads up" when it starts, and then you can call/check the local ad for your store.

This thread title made me perk up, only to be let down :( I've been meaning to ask, when these come around can you order a tank for that price at the store? My petco is pretty skimpy when it comes to fish things, last time I went they only had one 40B and it was already sold.

Since I've only recently got back into the hobby I'm unfamiliar with these sales.

It's usually just on in-stock stuff. I don't think they will order ones for you, but it never hurts to ask.

Oh, and I was let down, too :)

Back
Top Bottom