Best lights?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got bridgelux 120w 55leds dimmable with built in timer. I have to get one more before I put them on my 140.

They were 245 each I think. I dont have them on my 55g I have to figure away to mount them my gf wont let me attach them to the ceiling. I held them over my 55 it wasnt easy to hold and look at the same time.

Ah gotcha look at Lowes or homedepot for a mounting bracket and look at bulkreefsupply.com

What exactly did you get for your 55 because that is what I have.

Are you talking about the leds that I will put on my 140 or my t5 thats on my 55? And I will check lowes didnt think about that thanks for the idea

What kind of led should I get like cw,ww, what kind and it says that I should get 36.

Some people use both ccw and ww. I prefer cw and royal blue leds your coral will be very happy with this combo of leds. Most people use these two leds. Are you running on cw?

I do not have good lights so I am starting over so what would be the best combo.

Just wondering bc you said you were starting over but o well. I you can go with 18 cw 18rb and run 3 drivers with 12rb 12cw and 12mix of 6cw and 6rb. when you order make sure dimmable and solderless. Unless you want to solder. Tge solderless is glue and connect.

Just wondering bc you said you were starting over but o well. I you can go with 18 cw 18rb and run 3 drivers with 12rb 12cw and 12mix of 6cw and 6rb. when you order make sure dimmable and solderless. Unless you want to solder. Tge solderless is glue and connect.

This is... do it this way and you will be set

What you will order.
18) cw cree leds
18) rb cree leds. Solderless
3) mean well dimmable drivers 60-48d
2) 6x20 with hanging kit, splash guard, and stealth fan
tube of thermal adhesive
3) solderless led plugs
3) driver jumper wires
18) 60 degree xp-G optic lenses
18) 60 degree xt-E optic lenses

I think this is all.
When you order your leds you will have a.choose on the wire length you wont to use id go 4.25 in it goes up to six if you draw it out first you will know what length you need. Make a 6x40 piece of cardboard and draw circles for your leds and you will have a good idea for length. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom