Cheap generic controler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

College fishman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Could this be used to control your lights and pumps and everything. Technically your lights can be turned on and off, set specific times during the week where your pumps could turn off an feed and dose stuff. May be a cheap alternative to expensive units.

I've been told if you don't really use all the features of the apex controllers it's an advanced expensive thermostat and light time

image-261409748.jpg

Could this be used to control your lights and pumps and everything. Technically your lights can be turned on and off, set specific times during the week where your pumps could turn off an feed and dose stuff. May be a cheap alternative to expensive units.

I've been told if you don't really use all the features of the apex controllers it's an advanced expensive thermostat and light time

View attachment 155824
That looks like a very handy and useful product. I use a remote control extension lead with 4 sockets. Different to this, no timers. I use mine to control the lights, filter, pump etc. It saves me from playing twister, trying to get at the plugs behind the cabinet, against the wall!!!. I say go for it, i will have to have a look for something similar over this side of the pond.... Ian

Yea I think I'm going to give it a try. I mean it's only $25 and could be the end of my timers.

Back
Top Bottom