Darn that bulb!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
My bulb for my fixture burnt out! I cane home to it flickering on and off, like a darn disco! The bulb is a coralife 50/50 6000k actinic 03.

The question is, where can i buy another that fits my fixture? Is there any way i coupd buy a better bulb, therefore upgrading my lighting for my tank and plants? Thanks!!!

Go to walmart and get one of the GE brand bulbs from the lighting department. Get the 'cool' color. I grew plants well with a pair of 32w T8's on a 55.

mfdrookie516 said:
Go to walmart and get one of the GE brand bulbs from the lighting department. Get the 'cool' color. I grew plants well with a pair of 32w T8's on a 55.

Really!? Thanks!! I only have one fixture, so i can only get one bulb? I guess ill have to get the bulb tomorrow though...Tebow is playing at the monent lol;)

Thanks for the quick responce rookie:)

mfdrookie516 said:

Do i get the kitchen and bath kind??

mfdrookie516 said:
no, that is a yellow looking bulb. Get the cool daylight bulb... the box has blue on it IIRC

They didnt have one then i guess

Back
Top Bottom