Fluval 404 VS 405

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Okay this may seem dumb but can anybody see a difference between the 404 and the new 405? The only thing that looks different to me is the cosmetic sticker on the front and the extra 40 to 50 bucks there charging for the thing. It still looks like it has the same gph and the same number of media chambers so what am I missing?

Just had one out of the box side-by-side with a 404....aside from some cosmetic differences (and a DVD), a cursory inspection did not reveal any real differences between the two....and for only a few dollars more, one can buy an FX5.

I think you are looking at last years model number, and this years. Often companys change model numbers just so they know when the products in question were sold.

I dont know about you but how can they justify charging that much more money pretty much just for a DVD. Unless you make some astonishing improvement to the thing, like have someone come out and do the filter maintenance for you as a perk of the buying it. Oh this is making me mad. Like when the cell phone drops a call mad.

:evil: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

8) There I feal normal again. LOL

Back
Top Bottom