group buy -BRS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carinea

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone interested in doing a group buy, I'm just starting my tank so there are lots of things I need

Thanks
I didn't want to trouble her, as I thought everything was submitted-but its worth a try

Just tried to PM her but can't b/c I am a new member

Same here-registered but cant PM anyone. I sent BRS an email and asked if they would let me join the group order.All they can say is no

Yep, you can try to call monday first thing. that would be really great of you. lol I must have sent Lue like 12 emails. hehe...

I also need to see if they would extend the buy as a few items have been going in and out of stock.

I intend on setting up anther group buy for the middle of April for tax time! LOL

Keep your eyes open for it, I usually start taking names and emails about 2 weeks before the starting date.

To be honest, I think this would have gone a TON more smooth if everyone had supplied their information BEFORE the cutoff.

Not taking names or any information from anyone for the April Group Buy yet.

Will do, thanks for your help
Good to know that that they are out of the RO/DI-as that is exactly what I was wanting to get as well

I wish there was a group buy for FW out there :(

But when the time is right and I get a 300g tank I will join BRS, but that will be years from now.

Cornstar said:
I wish there was a group buy for FW out there :(

But when the time is right and I get a 300g tank I will join BRS, but that will be years from now.

Haha I know what you mean!!!

Carrie, I doubt you remember me but I've been trying to get in the group buy and I pm my info to you. But since I am kinda new member I'm wondering how long is takes before I can actually message someone?

Back
Top Bottom