LEDs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nafuzy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Guys I need help!! I've always been a halide guy, but lately I've been seeing a lot of amazing reefs supported by the LED fixtures!!!!

What do you all think..???? If I was doing a 48" long tank would one of those circular new led adjustable hanging fixtures suffice??? They "say" they support up to 48" but I mean...I dont know. I also worry about "dark spots.". What would be the best approach, led wise..??? Strips?? That circular one?? Maybe 2 of those squares with like 50+ LEDs???

What are you talking about specifically, links???

The new taotronics 120W on ebay seem to light up a 48" way more than enough and are cheap.

I have about a 55 led system from rapidled on my tank and love it. I have different blues and whites with violets and a boostled controller. I can change the color/look of the tank at will, have sunrise/sunset, and have acro and clams in the tank.

Aquastyle led's are OK, just upgrade the drivers.

That's EXACTY what I wanted to hear. So you have no dark spots? And how much are those fixtures and what's the exact model name and company?? Also, you can adjust automatic timers to do like hour or 2 blues then 8-10 all LEDs, then 2 hours only blue with those fixtures???? And you can support anything pretty much in your tanks depth and length?!?!

What do you think of this disc looking ones that ate like 50-90w I think..?? Adjustable LEDs. Theyre supposed to be equal to like 10000k halides....??

Back
Top Bottom