What are inside dimensions of 20g Long?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryS

Aquarium Advice Activist
Looking for inside dimensions of 20g long. Misplaced my measurements and now filled with saltwater. :( Need this as I am potentially modifying some plumbing and want to be able to more accurately measure how much water falls back into the sump when power is out.

Thanks!

Should be roughly 29 1/2" x 11 3/4". You should be able to get a more accurate idea on your own by measuring between the glass panels from the outside of the tank. You should be able to see where the glass panes but up against each other.

Should be roughly 29 1/2" x 11 3/4". You should be able to get a more accurate idea on your own by measuring between the glass panels from the outside of the tank. You should be able to see where the glass panes but up against each other.

That's the estimate I started to use. If I pull the sump, I'll take the inside measure but this number is ringing true to me.

I've always found it curious that the manufacturer's don't post that somewhere but maybe I just drill down deep enough.

Thanks! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom