my 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Von Devilish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Houses:
20 in clown knife
2 jumbo 10 inch texas ciclids
8 inch juvenile Ospronemus Gourami
6 mature silver dollars
6 mature hi-fin catfish
botias loach
3 jumbo clown loaches
mature jumbo green severum
green terror
Red Blood Parrot
Plecostomus
chocolate armored plecostomus
black bar parrot
red german ahli peacock
2 female peacocks
10-20 fw flounders (about 1 inch)
10-20 kuhi and black kuhi loaches
and other assorted fish
tankha.jpg

fed by fluval fx5 filter, 2 marine land 100 otb filters, 6 - 1100 series power heads with undergravel plate filter

I'd love to see it. It said error for me that seems like a lot if fish though. As long as everyone is happy it doesnt matter. :)

new pics on aquarium advice member albums

just uploaded new pics on:fish2:to my album, check em out. (pics are from my phone sorry)

Not a huge amount of people want to give someone we don't know access to our personal FB accounts by friending them.

Can you post pics to photobucket or another pic site, or save them to your account here?

I'm sure we'd love to see it. I know I would. 220 freshwater tanks with those types of fish aren't very common around my area.

Your fish are ridiculous! How long did it take for the clown knife to get that big, my friend has one that size her brother in law owns the local mom and pop fish store so of course if they need an upgrade tanks no biggie. Lol

my clown knife is 2.5-3 years old. when it was young it ate brineshrimp from my hands.

I have had a few others and they grew really quick to same size, but they would only eat guppies and rosey reds.

Von Devilish said:
or search for video "Another 20 minutes in a 220 gallon tank"

You want me to search for "another 20 minutes"? I can't get through the first 20. Do you plan on adding any water to that tank or maybe another predator to make the arowanas eye drop completely from his head?

The Arowana had drop eye when I got him. Didnt want to see him euthanzed. My stocking of my tank is no ones business. I dont like local fish owners killing off their fish just because they cant find a place for them.

most of the stores around here dont have the ability to keep large freshwater fish... I hate going in and seeing an 18 inch fish kept in a 30 gallon tank. I wait a bit to see if anyone else takes em, but if 60 days goes by... here comes fish rescue.

I am all for special needs animals including fish. :) I have a rainbow shark with a broken back and a polka dot loach that's blind n has an ill formed skull. They both do just fine!

Back
Top Bottom