Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Members Saltwater Tanks Showcase
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-20-2005, 12:29 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

75g Setup.. most recent images with new VHO.

**Caution: Pictures are quite large, not very dialup friendly. >_<

First, props to http://www.maast.org/ for the local Texas community and the ability to locate a kind fellow aquarist to purchase my light setup from.

Second, the pictures:

...with Flash:

...without Flash:

Xenia, Yellow Polyps and Pink Colt:

Zoos, Anemone and another one of the colt:

The Fish:

Last, what this tank consists of:
Fish: Pair of false perculas, pygmy (cherub) angel, bar goby, firefish goby, blacktail goby, bluedevil damsel, zebra damsel.
Inverts: Cleaner shrimp, 3xTurbo snails, 3xAstria Conehead snails, 3xBumblebee snails, I noticed some of those flat snails the other night, Carpet Anemone (Stichodactyla gigantea), gorilla crab that I haven't seen....
Coral: Xenia, Yellow Polyps, Pink Colt, zoos.
Lights: 65w x2 50/50 PC, 2x110w 14k Pink VHO, 2x110w Actinic VHO (w/ Icecap 660 ballast and Icecap digital timer, *woot*)
Equipment: Biowheel w carbon, HOB refugium w bioballs, mesh filters, and airpump skimmer, 8w UV sterilizer.

..oh, and the substrate is 40lbs livesand 40lbs crushed coral, two pieces of handcrafted limestone, and various pieces of live (some not-so-live) rock.

...I have a 110g with a nice painted black stand I'm upgrading to eventually that the lights will actually be mounted into the canopy... just waiting for the gloss coat to be painted onto the stand -- and I'm not all that anxious to carry a 110g tank up three flights of stairs. :blink

Old 06-20-2005, 03:11 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Nice setup!!!

Tags
75g, images, setup

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com