Bry's 83 Rimless Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1649445_0_0b65d19a62941647993626dd13dd12ba.jpg

img_1649445_1_8f028c20ff0e57ec10272f82dee13965.jpg

img_1649445_2_76fdae2c9ed618fe2be1432108d5ce16.jpg

The whale shark kind of makes you feel Insignificant doesn't it. LOL Several years ago I took a week long vacation and my wife, the kids and I just did a different Atlanta thing each day. The aquarium was the best of all of them. We did go out of town one day and that was white water rafting in NC. That was a blast. :)

Watching the video makes me want to go back and do the back of house tour. The one time I went we didn't do that but now that I have a reef tank I would love to see it. Glad you had a good time.

Yea man, the behind the scenes is nice. I wish I could have gone in and seen their "aquaculture" section up close -_-

It is gorgeous. But.....not going to mess with nems for a year or two. I got to get a handle on the rest of it first.

Well if it does up and die u should have seen the signs, and take it out in time if it does. My guess is that those people who have nuked tanks with dead nems etc, is cause they let it sit there for too long.

My point exactly. LOL I want to feel more comfortable in what I am doing before I tackle something like that. :) After all, I have only been doing this since July. So far so good but........ LOL

My point exactly. LOL I want to feel more comfortable in what I am doing before I tackle something like that. :) After all, I have only been doing this since July. So far so good but........ LOL

Ah yea, I have been in it for what, 4 years now? -_- I still remember my 55g like it was yesterday lol.

rdnelson99 said:
The whale shark kind of makes you feel Insignificant doesn't it. LOL Several years ago I took a week long vacation and my wife, the kids and I just did a different Atlanta thing each day. The aquarium was the best of all of them. We did go out of town one day and that was white water rafting in NC. That was a blast. :)

Do you think I could keep a small whale shark in my 30 gallon? I really like them and I think it might work out...

spideybry said:
Yea man, the behind the scenes is nice. I wish I could have gone in and seen their "aquaculture" section up close -_-

The behind the scenes tours are generally a blast. I lucked out at the Long Beach Aquarium as I was eating lunch across from a nice lady that turned out to run the place...she gave me and my son the full afternoon and I saw really cool things happening.

Do you think I could keep a small whale shark in my 30 gallon? I really like them and I think it might work out...

The behind the scenes tours are generally a blast. I lucked out at the Long Beach Aquarium as I was eating lunch across from a nice lady that turned out to run the place...she gave me and my son the full afternoon and I saw really cool things happening.

Cool man lol. Let me know how that whale shark works out for you. I think you'd be fine in a biocube imo lol.

Here is an updated FTS :)

img_1650544_0_5056c0cb8449dfb40eca14c007b93b72.jpg

Back
Top Bottom