Full tank shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
I was able to finally get rid of the glare. A full tank shot I can finally be proud of.

016.JPG

Best picture I've seen of this tank yet! I like the play pen in front. My sons play pen is right in front of my 125, he loves looking at the fish... though my tank is nothing compared to yours ;)

Those are some HUGE corals. Beautiful. How long has this thing been set up?

Those corals started out in a 55 gallon for 7 yrs. The last 6 yrs they have been in the 125. Looks like I`ll have to upgrade soon. Thanks everyone.

Patience is the key. That tank between the 7 yrs in the 55 and the 6yrs in the 125 is 13 yrs old. Looked kind of empty in the beginning but has filled in since. Frequent PWC`s, RO/DI water, I dont target feed my corals (They get all they need from the lighting and water column) and as I said patience.

Im running MH hqi, its a dome shaped fixture that is hanging over my tank from ceiling. The ballast is down in my stand. If that makes sense.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of lights do you run?
Thanks

I have 4 160 watt VHO bulbs. They have internal reflectors in them and the dome reflects 99% of the light into the tank. Sorry I took so long answering.

Back
Top Bottom