Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No not really. They just need shade and less than perfect water conditions. Definitely more difficult than I thought.

Yeah I would have to move some rocks to give it shade but that's not a big deal.

I was on the other forum and tasked about my nitrate and they said 20 is actually about 5 cause it says in the instructions that other tests give readings 4.4 times lower than api

In the API nitrate test kit instructions half way down it says take the number you get from the reading and divide it by 4.4 and that's where your nitrates are. You should be at 4.54ppm. :thumbup:

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

Here is all the frozen food I got for $33

9 hikari mysis shrimp
7 hikari brine shrimp
3 hikari baby brine shrimp
2 hikari rotifers
2 sfbb rotifers
2 sfbb cyclops
1 cyclopeeze freezer bar
a double pack h2o life coral food
A double pack h2o life marine fusion
and a mystery pack

I wonder what all is safe for my freshwater fish too?

I'm buying a 8 eyed emerald eye chalice and a 3"x3" prism favia for $80 tomorrow :) can't wait it is a very very good deal I've looked and eagle eye chalice can go for up to $50-80 per eye omg!

I found 2 baby starfish, I have read mixed reviews about them though

http://www.directupload.net

Nuisance stars! I have them and my brother has them. They're not a problem until they get very large.

Edit: I stand corrected. Not sure if you've read this, but it may be a good thing to take note of. Fortunately, I've never had this experience, but apparently it happens.

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/reef-aquarium-discussion/37789-astrea-starfish-not-so-innocent.html

I think this is all correct. Not sure if the bam bam is what one is. Still waiting for it to open to see and I have several types of mushrooms

Here's the list:
Briareum Gargonian
Devils Hand Leather
Duncanopsammia
Candy Cane Coral
Frogspawn
Cabbage Leather (2)
Pulsating Xenia (2)
Kenya Tree
Green Candy Cane
Birdsnest
Blastomussa
Dragons Eye Polyp
Polythoa (2 kinds)
War Coral
Bam Bam Polyps
Prism Favia
Mushrooms (3 or 4 kinds)
Cyphastrea
Edit: Emerald Mummy Eye Chalice

Well found out today I only work 3 days this week and 3 days from here on out.

I guess I'm going to have to sell off my saltwater tank :-(

I lost my unemployment and my side job when I came to work here now I am going to be bringing in what I was on unemployment and the guy I was doing side work found somebody else

I'm freeking pissed I almost walked off this evening

I'm losing $240 a week I won't even be able to touch my bills with what I'm making now.

The reason I got cut is they begged me to come back after 5 years of being gone cause one of their deckhands went to jail. Well he got out and they gave him his job back

Ok so I decided having Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday off will be nice and I can spend more time playing in my reef :) anyone got a snorkel I can borrow?

Back
Top Bottom