My 29 Gallon Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SundanceCassidy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My first saltwater tank, currently no coral but looking to change that real soon. Been running for about two months. I have 8 hermits, 2 turbo snails, an Occelaris, a Banggai cardinal, a Lawnmower Blenny and a royal damsel. All getting along great. Currently deciding on corals. Trying to take it slow. 20170402_225917.jpg20170402_225941.jpg20170402_225926.jpg20170402_172108.jpg

I would be cautious with that damsel and second cardinal. The damsel will chance your fish around. The second cardinal, if not a mated pair with the other, they will fight. But so far looks good. I suggest LSP coral, they are a good beginner coral and forgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I would be cautious with that damsel and second cardinal. The damsel will chance your fish around. The second cardinal, if not a mated pair with the other, they will fight. But so far looks good. I suggest LSP coral, they are a good beginner coral and forgiving.

Hey, sorry, theres only one Cardinal actually, just a reflection. [emoji23] [emoji28] and the damsel is tiny right now so no problems yet. Ill definitely be keeping an eye on it tho.

Did not notice it was a reflection, I see it now though.

Back
Top Bottom