My 29G BioCube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank u! It's a trial version for my fiancé. I'm in the army and live in NY and she lives in GA. She is doing s good job so far.

Looking good! She's doing a great job! And thank you for making our country a safer place to live in.

Be safe brother...

Am I missing something? It is only June 6th today.....the last photo is June 12th? BTW, awesome job on the tank!

spoonman said:
Am I missing something? It is only June 6th today.....the last photo is June 12th? BTW, awesome job on the tank!

He's in the Army they have ways... They know and see things we never will, it's a picture of what it will look like in a few days... They have ways...

:)

I get it! Nice looking tank and thanks for your service. 20 years in the Air Force for me.

Thank u. I got 8 years right now. But I'm getting out at 10. Military is changing for the worst.

Hey anyone that knows a lot about sps. If u look in my pics u will see the larger acro that is in the front left of the pic. Can anyone tell me how it is staying brown but all the others in my tank are colored up?

So just got done rearranging the tank and added a new millapora.

image-3489230031.jpg

July 12

Back
Top Bottom