New addition to my 29 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
power head should work, just make sure its not gonna head towards the filter. had one get stuck in there, got him out, but not without some war wounds, doin fine though. i usually pick them up with my hands fr the tank, havent been stung yet.

notice u have galaxy coral! nice. my ricordia decided to suck in one of its tenticles the other day, no bueno for the ricordia. after 2 days starting to look normal again.

Had the power head on it all night and didn't budge! Guess I will leave him to move on his own.

So, last night I put the powerhead back where it was. After lights out last night the nem was just floating in the tank. I grabbed it and put it on the rocks and this morning it has attached to a rock right in the front of the tank. Haven't seen the clowns in it again though. Happy it finally moved though.

moved my nem the other day, clowns havent gotten back in it yet. lfs said its normal, takes time for them to get in again i guess. its been 4 days now.

Back
Top Bottom