New full tank shots!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lando
I do not know about that deal but I would be interested in were you got it. As for a picture of my tank just picture your tank with nothing in it. I will post when it is worth posting.

Great tanks all. These are my favorite threads!!

All you that have pretty new tanks, don't worry they'll fill up fast!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Hey..

If I want to post a full photo of my tank, how do I size it to allow it to be uploaded? I feel dumb asking this question, but can't figure it out.

-Brodie

Man I'm up waaaaay too late but this is too much fun...
Here's my 75 FOWLR at 3 months. Long way to go but it's a blast!

Attachments

• fulltank_6_6_05.jpg
    fulltank_6_6_05.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 120
this is pretty much still what my 20 high looks like.

the only new coral in it is an acan and you wouldn't be able to see it in the pictures anyways

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/download.php?id=9769

this tank is getting torn down in about a month anyway though...... I am upgrading at the end of this week!~

Arminkropp....

I love your flame angel....but I thought they weren't reef safe? You planning on any more corals? Just curious, because I've been tempted to try the flame myself

Sorry about the reflection of the blinds....
All the lower rocks were base rock and in about 8 months you can see that they are covered in coralline algae now.
DSCN1465.jpg

Dr.Nate said:
Arminkropp....

I love your flame angel....but I thought they weren't reef safe? You planning on any more corals? Just curious, because I've been tempted to try the flame myself

I bought him when I hadn't educated myself enough about corals etc....
I've read too that they'll pick at them, I may have to give him up in the future..pity he's my favorite

I used to have a flame also.....loved him dearly, but I haven't got another one cuz I'm gonna be doin' corals soon too.

Oh, forgot to post my tank! It's about 5 months old and fallow due to ich at the moment.....just inverts in there.

img_424497_0_03e0a8ce8b8c34e75a90363cb6264f7c.jpg

More great looking tanks! Hey Dr. Nate...get a tri-pod :wink:
I know there are more members out there.

Are you all kidding me? I know more then seven members actually have tanks, cameras and access to the internet. Let's see some more. Do I need to start calling on people?

Yah, QuarryShark...where are you? :lol: (Sorry, Rob started it, but I know there is more)

Back
Top Bottom