Photos of my 24 gal nanocube reef *big pics*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

illuminum

Aquarium Advice Freak
I really love the way my tank has come together. My only problem is that my royal gramma has a bad case of ich that is refusing to go away. The rest of the fish are fine. Water parameters are fine. I'll try to get him into a qt tank soon. Anyway, here are the pics. Whaddaya think?

IMG_1234_resize.JPG

IMG_1237_resize.JPG

IMG_1239_resize.JPG

IMG_1241_resize.JPG

IMG_1244_resize.JPG

IMG_1247_resize.JPG

IMG_1249_resize.JPG

IMG_1251_resize.JPG

IMG_1259_resize.JPG

IMG_1260_resize.JPG

reef%20hermit.jpg

randalls%20goby.jpg

vsnsofadrgn said:
what kind of camera are you u using, i fyou dont mind me asking? those are great shots!

Canon Powershot SD450 in Macro mode w/ the flash off. The Canon Powershot S series woud be better though since you can adjust everything manually. The SD is more of a point-and-shoot cam.

Brenden said:
Is that tank 24 gal? :?
\

Yep

well ive already ordered the Canon Powershot SD450. i hope it doesnt have much of a delay, i hate that. i looked the prices of the Canon S80, and OUCH. i like the pics you took, they are really good. i love taking pics and that one seems to do what i would like it to do. if i had the $$ id get the s80, looks really nice, but im poor, we got the sd450 from dell, whom we already have an account with, they have the s80, but its $500. thats just too much. he already doesnt understand why i spend so much time with my tank, lol.

awe. thanks, but have already ordered, its on its way. we have an account with dell, so thats where i had to go. im still VERY excited, i love taking pics, my friend always says, "put that camera down" lol.

MT79 said:
I really like Randal's gobies! They are excellent partners for pistol shrimp. Very nice set up :wink:

Yeah, I was looking for one but didn't want to wait any longer. I'm thinking of looking for a pistol, but I have a feeling the goby wouldn't go for pairing up with it.

Back
Top Bottom